July 24, 2013

ORGANIZING MAKEUP BRUSHES


As of late, I have entirely too much time on my hands so I have taken the opportunity to give my apartment a good scrub down. Unfortunately for me, this includes organizing. I would much rather wash dishes than organize every day of the week. As for my makeup, to be honest I usually leave it on the floor in front of my mirror, and occasionally throw it all into a makeup bag. 

This my friends, is very bad for your brushes. 

I very much like this idea of using pretty cups or jars to organize your brushes. It's very simple to keep clean, adds a cute touch to your room or bathroom, and makes your brushes easily accessible. 

 


My picks:


Makeup Glasses

Top Row:
Inhabit Living $40 (set of 4)
C. Wonder $54 (set of 4)
Pier1 $3

Bottom Row:
World Market $12 (set of 3)
World Market $16 (set of 4)
Williams-Sonoma $50 (set of 4)
Casa $20 (set of 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment